Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe
This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe makes the best pasta dinner ready in less than 30 minutes!
A recipe prepared in a short time while maintaining good taste.
- 1-1,2 kg large shrimp frozen
- 400 gr. pasta
- 3 tablespoons 20 % fat sour cream
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 0.5 tsp. Ground dried parsley or fresh parsley
- 100 ml boiling water
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon flour
- First, we need to peel the shrimp. I poured hot water over the frozen shrimp and held it for a while then removed the shell. Cut the shrimp from the back and remove the guts.
- Fry finely chopped onions in a mixture of butter and vegetable oil. Then put the shrimp.
- Add pepper, salt, dried parsley, and stir.
- We fry everything with the lid slightly open for about six minutes.
- Then add finely chopped garlic, fry everything again, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Then sprinkle a spoonful of flour over everything and stir.
- We pour boiling water.
- Then add some heavy sour cream, stir and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- We test for salt.
- Boil the pasta separately as instructed. Then put it in a colander.
- Then put the pasta in the sauce while flipping the shrimp.
When we serve, we can sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
We can also sprinkle grated Parmesan on top, and you can do without it.