No-Bake Pineapple Dessert Recipe
How to make pineapple dreams dessert without bread?
This no-bake pineapple dream dessert is very tasty. This dish is absolutely stunning and festive in appearance. If you love pineapple, you will go crazy for this recipe.
This light and fluffy pineapple cheesecake can be carried to parties and often receives positive vibes. This simple dessert takes only 15-20 minutes to prepare.
Until you’re ready to serve up this delicious pineapple whipped cream dessert, it’s best to keep it in the fridge.
- Medium package of softened cream cheese, I used 8 oz pkg.
- 1 cup powdered sugar.
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, juice filtered.
- Medium basin. For the skin, I prefer to use “Cool Whip”.
Ingredients for the famous graham cracker crust:
- Half a cup of granulated sugar.
- Half a cup of melted butter.
- box of 20 Crushed graham crackers.
- A quarter cup of shredded coconut.
- ¼ cup From the cubes of pineapple, I filtered the juice.
- First, we choose a medium-sized mixing bowl. Gently beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until it becomes somewhat frothy.
- You need to gradually add powdered sugar, mixing until everything is well combined.
- You will mix the whipped topping in a separate bowl and whisk until foamy, then fold in the mashed pineapple with a spoon, and set the mixture aside.
- Using a small mixing bowl, Combine well until everything is well combined granulated sugar, melted butter, and crushed graham crackers. Spread the mixture into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Spread the filling over the crust and use a flat spatula to smooth it out so that it is evenly distributed.
- We refrigerate it for about 2 hours, until the pineapple is firm, after covering it with grated coconut and pineapple slices.